Tire Block Order Form
-3 mesh -
-10 mesh -
-20 mesh -
- The processing of scrap tires yields several components, 1) tire
treads, 2) side walls, and 3) bead wire. The tire treads are used in the
manufacture of the Tire Block leaving the side wall to be processed. Bead
wire is removed from the side wall and chopped for ease of handling and
recycling with the sidewall granulated yielding crumb rubber and fluff.
The fluff is compacted and recycled as scrap plastic.
- Tire Block
- The standard Tire Block (U.
S. Patent 6,268,035) is made from recycled scrap tires and
are assembled in Metamora, MI. They are shown in a mounting
block configuration for use in an equestrian environment.
- Mounting Block
- When the tire blocks are stacked in a pyramid fashion they can be
used as a mounting block. There are many advantages over plastic
or wood stair steps. Order form.
- Arena/Playground fill
- 5/16" ground rubber can be used as arena or play ground fill. This
significantly reduces the chances of injury during a fall. Just
pour 4" of crumb rubber in your play ground area and let the kids run
or about 1 part crumb rubber and 3 parts sand for your horse arena.
Buying crumb rubber directly you avoid the high expense of the
more fancy products.
- Crumb Rubber/Mulch
- Products available - All wire free, black only, fluff
Description of crumb rubber grading (the technical stuff):